Saturday 23 July 2011

Christmas in July.

I finally finished my large Lickle Ted cross stitch and it is now mounted in a lovely red 8x8 aperture card.  Carrying on the theme of Christmas in July is I <3 Promarkers challenge for this week, it also coincides with Wild Orchid crafts and LOTV new releases out on 25th July.

My bargin ebay purchase from the Lili of the Valley outlet store was used, 3 cute polar bears hiding in and around their igloo!  Out come the stickles He He!  I went all pastelly and girly for this one, papers are from Dovecraft and Papermania, sentiment stamp found in a bargin bucket and of course my trusted Promarkers.




Photobucket


I also matched the inside the card with the same decorated paper, added some faux gems and a snowflake embellishment to accent the card.






Photobucket



Looks like they are upto no good or playing hide and seek?  Stickles crystal and blue were used and it got quite messy!

Oh the weather outside if frightful............

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kerry. I love Stickles too. LOL. Fab sparkle and a lovely Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute design, nice colors & embellishment! Luv the card! :-)

    ReplyDelete