Thursday 28 July 2011

Best Fishes with Oliver's Orchard

Mr Citylink man came and collect the skis, they are now on their merry little way to Scotland, oh yes, that is part of my mum's eternal junk. Just a hockey stick to go now!

Now, the lovely people over at I<3 Promarkers  are giving us all free reign with 'Anything Goes'.  Mine goes a bit like this, after having my feet eaten by loads of tickling little fishies and nearly screaming the shopping centre down with laughter, it gave me a thought of inspiration.

'Best Fishes' on your birthday



Photobucket


Now this stamp is from Oliver's Orchard.  On a lovely warm summer's day fishing for tiddlers ready to put in your glass jar and take home.  I love the fact that the shoes are hanging in the tree.

The papers are from making memories, photo corners from We R memory keepers, felt ribbon from papermania, image was coloured using my trusted promarkers.  All backed onto a 5 x 5 kraft cardstock card.





Photobucket


Even the inside is decorated, just to finish it off.  It makes a change to make a boy themed card as really everything is almost cute and girly.

2 comments:

  1. What a cute image, lovely card, I like the inside decoration too, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fab male card, lovely colouring too! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.

    Julie W x

    ReplyDelete