Sunday 19 June 2011

Yo Ho, A Pirates Life For Me!

First night back at work after a week off feels like Chinese water torture, however I made it through the night unscathed.

Definitely in a better mood today, so I thought I'd have an entry in Lili of the valley's Weekly Challenge, #101,   the theme : Bring on the music.   I love DT Donalda's example with one of LOTV newest releases of stamps, of which I may have been party to purchasing some on release day *looks all innocent*.

Talking of which I used one of the new Boy stamps *Pirate Bear* how cute is he?


Photobucket

Promarkers used ; Forest Green, Pear Green, Cornflower, China Blue, Cinnamon, Sandstone, Vanilla, Pastel Biege and Coral.  Background was distressed inked using Antique Linen and Tumbled Glass.



Photobucket

Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life for Me!

Yes, that is the song from Pirates of the Caribbean - Top Films.  I kept the card quite simple, added the words Yo Ho, Ahoy with Loopy Lou from Doodlebug Design and some hessian string.  Papers are from a selection from Dovecraft.

Can you tell I have been practising using Adobe Photo Elements?  Yes, I have been using online tutorials to take better pictures as well as editing and watermarks.  All the links are saved in my favourites - memory like a sieve!!

Anyway Keep Crafting Tarra!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable, cute card, love the image and colours.
    luv
    debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI sweetie this is really super sweet, great jon on the theme too, thanks for joining us this week at LOTV hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete