Saturday 26 February 2011

First Blog Challenge Entry.

So many blogs, so many fantastic cards.  I've read about blog challenges and visited a few, but scared of entering / how to link / are my ideas any good?  So, blow it I had a free afternoon and found the most perfect blog challenge at http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/

I have promarkers, that's a start!  The theme assigned for this week is STITCHING meaning stitching whether machine, hand or faux stitching must be present in your card design.  Alongside your use of promarkers is a must.


I used papers from American Crafts Summer Pad, Magnolia Tilda Stamp and fence Stamp, Flowers from local craft store, my sewing machine using a straight stitch and Woodland Folk sentiment stamp.

I really enjoyed making this card (all the bits of paper flying everywhere as well being stuck to the roll of easy lift tape!)  The DH is asleep as he's in work and I'm not! Ha ha!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kerry. Love the scene you have created for your Tilda. Great card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)
    PS you should remove the Comment Verification to be sure of that all DTs leave you comments on your cards. The instructions are on the I ♥ Promarkers sidebar if you do not know how to do this.
    Happy Crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stitching -a very nice card .thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week -Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to challenge land, lol. You're off to a great start. Your card is super. I love the layers making your scene. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fab card Kerry, lovely papers and layout. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    Julie W x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Kerry! You have a lovely card here! Love all the stitching job and your Tilda is so beautifully colored. Love it!
    Hugs, Iulia

    ReplyDelete