Tuesday 15 February 2011

Do Crafts Clare's Sketch Challenge 8th-14th Feb

Since I bought my tickets for the Stitch & Craft show @ Olympia in March I got a free months subs to Docrafts Creativity Club! 

Docrafts Sketch layout 8th-14th feb2011
So I jumped straight in with having a go at the Sketch Challenge.  This is where one of the Docrafts DT draws a sketch layout and we use that layot and make our card.

So, I ventured through my stash and found my Dawn Bibby Woodland spring set, lovely pastel colours.  


Papermania sweet nothings backing paper, topper and borders from Dawn Bibby's Woodland Spring set, 2 Hand punched Tags with handwritten greeting and a good old go at using Distress inks around the edges.





1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete