Friday 6 May 2011

A May Magnolia.

Despite the rain yesterday, I still managed to be in the spring mood to create a card using my Magnolia stamp.  It's great when an idea floats into your head and you think, yep that colour and that colour with that piece of this and that, then you come to do it and you just can'r get it right or it's not how you have the image in your mind.  Well, that is what is happening to me at this moment in time.  Bring out the band for CONFUSED dot com.

However, pulling my brain together (somehow) I managed a simple-ish card.


Parenthis shaped card, covered in paper from my own stash.
Spellbinders Scalloped Ovals Large.
Colouring medium Promarkers:
Skin = Coral, Dusky Pink & Blush
Clothing = Duck Egg, Cool Aqua, Pastel Blue, Cinnamon & Sandstone.
Hair = Umber, Walnut, Shale, Sandstone & White Sakura Pen




Paper Tea rose flowers from Hobby craft, pink stickles to glitter egdes.
Two handmade tissue paper roses spritz with cosmic shimmer mica mist.
Liquid Pearls for around image.

This card I would like to enter into the Just Magnolia Challenge 105 Anything goes with optional real or faux stitching.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful, adorable card, such a sweet Tilda.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hon this is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at JM and Hanglar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is fun, thanks for sharing!

    Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
    http://pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete