Tuesday 19 April 2011

Enjoying the sunshine.

Had a lovely day at the seaside, went to Fleetwood & Blackpool.  The temperature gauge was showing 21 degrees, the sun was out with a gentle sea breeze.  Popped into Craft Central at Freeport oulet village and came out once again several pennies lighter, although I did get two cute sets of stamps from Oliver's Orchard.


Then the Hubby and I ventured down to The Promenade for not-so-fish and chips, more like pie, chips & gravy of which we both devoured and enjoyed.  Oh and not forgetting our favourite 2p machines in the amusement arcade.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kerry, that sounds like a fab day out hun especially the not so fish and chips lol.
    Happy Easter hun
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Kerry thanks for your comments on my blog, I do photography as a hobby job. I have a Nikon D300S, with a pro 24-70mm lens. Thanks for your question. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete