Saturday 5 March 2011

A Simple Saturday Card.

Thank you all for the lovely comments in last weeks Promarker Stitching Challenge, it so nice to feel welcome.  This week's challenge is Green & Purple, and all I could think of was dragons?!?!  
 
I have decided that each card made for http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/ I will be donating to the Craft For Life Event. 

 

Craft for life is an event for Cancer Research UK supported by Docrafts, each card is donated and sold for £1 at Cancer Research Shops across the country.  Last year over £70,000 was raised from the Craft for Life event alone.  

This is how I would like to do my bit for charity, as 8 years ago I lost my Nan, Jean, to cancer.

I went back to basics with this card.  Simple matting and layering using my spellbinder die, curved rectangles, doodlebug present stamp, promarkers (obviously!), glitter glue and some fantastic organza ribbon in green & purple.

No comments:

Post a Comment